Sea Side Academy for the Gifted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ryder Dascmaul

2 posters

Go down

Ryder Dascmaul Empty Ryder Dascmaul

Post  Ryder Dascmaul Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:11 pm

Name: Ryder Dascmaul
Looks: Ryder is tall, around 6ft. He's got tan skin. His straight jet black hair hangs down past his earlobes in the back, and is right above his eyes in the front. He's got long baggy black shorts, and a black t-shirt. He has black DC skater shoes. His eyes are an unusually dark shade of blue, a bit darker than navy blue.
Gift(s): Complete control over fire and flying. His fire is black.
Brief history: Ryder's parents got divorced when he was 5. He used to live with his mom, and with his dad on weekends. He one day found out about Sea Side Academy for the Gifted, and ran away from home to live there.
Extra: Ryder is extremely powerful for his age. His mom was a flier and his dad had fire powers. His mom told him one day that he could develop other powers later in his life. His most powerful moment was when he scorched a crater in the moon. Don't get on his bad side.

Ryder Dascmaul

Back to top Go down

Ryder Dascmaul Empty Re: Ryder Dascmaul

Post  Zoey Smith Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:45 pm

With my all powerful admin powers of powerfulness, I have changed your username according to your profile. Because I would appreciate it if everyone signed up with their person's first and last name :3
Zoey Smith
Zoey Smith
Admin

https://seaside.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum